What To Bring On A Yoga Hike
When deciding what to bring/wear on your yoga hike, first take into account the season and the weather that you will be hiking.
- Comfortable clothing. Wear layers whenever the weather is questionable
- Light hiking boots or trail running shoes (shoes that will allow you to hike safely and then transition to yoga easily)
- Hat and/or sunglasses; sunblock
- Small, lightweight back pack
- Light snack(s) depending on the duration of the hike
- Yoga mat (Just be aware that It will get dirty. You can also bring a towel to put underneath it.)